This report, Volume 2 of the 2004 Annual Survey Report, specifically addresses the following fundamental elements of the ATE centers:
1) What are the size and the scope of work for ATE centers?
2) To what degree do ATE centers apply rigorous internal practices in their operations?
3) How extensive are ATE center collaborations?
4) How productive are ATE centers in terms of the primary ATE work categories?
5) What impact are ATE centers having on students?
Except where noted, all content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.