This report, Volume 3 of the 2004 Annual Survey Report, focuses on the following fundamental elements of the ATE program:
1) What is the size and scope of work for ATE projects?
2) To what degree do ATE projects apply rigorous internal practices in their operations?
3) How extensive are ATE project collaborations?
4) How productive are ATE projects in terms of the primary ATE work categories?
5) What impact are ATE projects having on students?
Except where noted, all content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.